this original self-portrait is a reflection of my reality.
when eyes are on those who are physically different, a lot of misconceptions are tailed right behind those glances. when I painted this piece, I aimed to celebrate my perseverance, courage, discipline and inspiration. I’m always inspired by my ability to keep trying everyday I am blessed to wake up. a new day, a new opportunity to be and do better than yesterday.
this self-portrait is one of a kind.
it’s 1 of 1.
it’s a reminder that I am more than my disability.
it’s to remind you, you are more than any misconceptions, myths or any negative perceptions about your own uniqueness.
to collect this piece, is to invest in my goals to live independently, normally and freely.
• oil on oil painting sheet
• oil sheet weight: 215 lb. 350 g/m2
• surface: acid-free, linen textured
• 11” x 14” (8” x 10” with white mat) black plastic frame
• thick layer of glass protects artwork
• display horizontally or vertically
• hanging hardware is pre-attached
**tax rates apply